Papst und Bartholomaios I. - Gemeins.Erklärung

Ostkirchliche Themen.
Geronimo

Papst und Bartholomaios I. - Gemeins.Erklärung

Beitrag von Geronimo »

'Alles, was ihr tut, tut aus Liebe'

Vatikan veröffentlichte gemeinsame Erklärung des Papstes und des orthodoxen Patriarchen Bartholomaios I.

Mehr unter:

http://www.kath.net/detail.php?id=8020

Geronimo

Nietenolaf

Beitrag von Nietenolaf »

Catholic World News (CWNews.com) hat geschrieben:Vatican, Jun. 29 (CWNews.com) - ..."Only the Holy Spirit can allow unity," the Patriarch continued, adding that a main obstacle to Christian unity today comes from "those people who give their opinions as if they were expressions of the Holy Spirit."
He he... hat jemand dieses Statement bemerkt?
Catholic World News (CWNews.com) hat geschrieben:Istanbul, Jul. 02 (CWNews.com) - At the conclusion of a week-long visit to Rome, Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople emphasized that he shared the desire of Pope John Paul II (bio - news) for more rapid ecumenical progress. But he said that papal primacy remains a significant concern for the Orthodox churches.

Ralf

Beitrag von Ralf »

Nietenolaf hat geschrieben:
Catholic World News (CWNews.com) hat geschrieben:Vatican, Jun. 29 (CWNews.com) - ..."Only the Holy Spirit can allow unity," the Patriarch continued, adding that a main obstacle to Christian unity today comes from "those people who give their opinions as if they were expressions of the Holy Spirit."
He he... hat jemand dieses Statement bemerkt?
Naja, die Konzile tun seit jeher nichts anderes. Die "Frechheit" (so erscheinen ja lehramtliche Erklärungen, ob Konzil oder Papst, oft nicht nur Nichtchristen durch Rekurs auf den Beistand des Hl. Geistes) wird ja nicht dadurch gemildert, dass es mehrere gemeinsam tun.

Einen interessanten Bericht über den Besuch Seiner Heiligkeit Bartholomaios I. findet man hier.

Antworten Vorheriges ThemaNächstes Thema